Monday, July 31, 2017

Crafty Goodness

I had this blog, and it was supposed to be for something else, but I changed my mind and my niece thinks I need to showcase my craft-i-ness so I am. On a site that is more suited to me I hope.

My name is B-Jo and I am a craft-project-oholic, a craft supply hoarder, and a person with more ideas than time and money to complete all of them.

That being said, I am trying to do more with my time and supplies... That doesn't always stop me from getting more and more supplies, but I digress...

If there is something you would like to see from me, crafts I have made, if I have worked with certain products, how I felt about those products, tutorials, and the like, please ask me.

I think I am going to try to spend time on this blog and less time on fb hard to believe, haha

But, she who dies with the most (fill-in-the-blank), doesn't necessarily win... But she who dies with making the most people smile and happy from receiving the fruits of her labor shall be remembered!!!

No comments: